Menú

| UNINET | Lista de correo: eusalud-l | Suscripciones | Club AUTOPSIAS | REA::EJAUTOPSY
Casos PAT::UNINET | BIOMED::UNINET | MisApuntes | ASION

CancerLinq

CancerLinq

Strength in Our Numbers: When trial data inform our decisions, we tap into only 3% of the cancer patient population. CancerLinQ™ lets you learn from the other 97%.

Big data is about to get bigger. And more meaningful for you. CancerLinQ is assembling vast amounts of usable, searchable, real-world cancer information into a powerful database. This national initiative was inspired and informed by the cancer experts at ASCO, so it's not merely an exercise in IT; this is intuitively tuned to deliver what you need. Imagine searching and seeing trends among millions of patients with almost every treatment, tumor type, and genomic profile. This is big data that can improve quality of care for patients—every single one. And that's a number to be proud of.

CancerLinQ can contribute to high-quality, personalized cancer care for every patient.

URL: http://cancerlinq.org/